BILLING AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
Can be used online?
|Visa credit card||Yes|
|Master Card credit card||Yes|
|Discover credit card||Yes|
|American Express credit card||Yes|
|Avibaba eGift Card||Yes|
For Successfully Submitted Orders
Orders placed with credit/ debit Card
- Your financial institution will place a temporary hold on the funds for your order as it processes. This is not a charge and the hold will be released once your order has shipped.
- You may receive more than one shipment notice as items in your order ship,but you will not be charged until we send you the final shipment notice.Once you receive the final shipment notice, your card will be charged and the temporary hold will be released.
- We only charge you for items that have shipped. Any item(s) that are cancelled and/or can no longer be shipped will not be charged and your final shipment notice will contain an adjusted price.
Orders placed with Avibaba Gift Cards
- Once you submit your order, the funds will immediately be deducted from your Avibaba Gift Card.
- Hold onto your Avibaba Gift Card until you receive your entire order. If we can't fulfill the portion of your order that was paid for with your Gift Card, we'll return the money to it when you get your final shipment email.
For Unsuccessfully Submitted Orders Placed with credit/ debit Card
- Your financial institution will place a temporary hold on your card for the amount of the order when:
- An order is attempted, but not successfully submitted
- The order is ultimately fully cancelled
- The temporary hold is in anticipation of the order being shipped. You wont be charged for an unsuccessful order submission and the temporary hold will expire automatically within the timeframe set by your financial institution.
Fully cancelled orders:
- If your order has been fully cancelled, the temporary hold will expire automatically within the timeframe set by your financial institution. You may also contact us to release the hold with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Order Number
- For your own security, you wont be able to submit an order on Avibaba.com if the billing address, credit card expiration date and/or security code doesnt match your credit card statement.
- Avibaba requires you to enter the correct security code with every purchase. We will not remember your security code
- Sales and shipping tax will be applied to your Avibaba.com order depending on the items and the laws of the state where the order is shipped. Youll see the tax in your order summary before submitting the order.
Pay Pal® is a quick, easy and secure way to shop without using your credit card at hundreds of great websites. Subject to credit approval. Click on the following link to learn more about the payment method. PayPal®