Digital Amplified HDTV Antenna, Flat Indoor UHF/VHF 1080P with Detachable Signal Amplifier
Have a television with a tuner or a digital converter box and want all of those FREE channels? This is the antenna for you!
- Receive digital and analog TV broadcast over the air
- 50 Mile Range
- Ultra-thin and lightweight design
- Detachable Signal Amplifier
- Frequency Range: VHF 47-230MHz, UHF 470-862MHz
In The Box:
- Antenna with 12' coaxial cable
- Power Insert
- 110V Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Always try antenna with and without amplifier attached. Depending on how close/far you are, the amplifier can help or hurt the signal going into your television or converter box.
- It is recommended to keep your antenna high up on your window for best results.
- Go to antennaweb.org and type in your zip code. This will show you where the broadcast towers near you are located.
- Move your antenna around to see where you obtain the best signal. Once you find a good spot, it is recommended to do another automatic channel scan.
- If you use a flat HDTV, please go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with a built-in tuner.
- Make sure your tuner is HD tuner, otherwise you can't watch HD channels.
- *** Attaching the antenna to your television or digital converter box is only part of the process to pull in channels from your antenna. You need to perform an "automatic channel search". This is a feature that can be used by accessing the menu on your television or digital converter box. Please refer to the manual for your television or digital converter box for information on how to perform this action.***