TheraCopper 2ndGen Heated Decompression Back Brace
People with spinal conditions will benefit from using TheraCopper Back Brace because the traction reverses the force of gravity. The lumbar/thoracic back brace also compresses your abdomen, which reduces pressure on the spine. This, in turn, eases your pain and helps the spine. The mechanical pulley system makes it easy for you to generate a lot of compression with very little effort or twisting. The corset system multiplies your force by five.
The full-body back brace limits your ability to hunch the back, twist the torso or bend side to side. Besides improving your posture, controlling your back’s motion can also prevent an existing injury from worsening, slow degeneration and help your back heal.
The corrective brace stabilizes the back from the top of the sacrum (S1 vertebra) just above the tailbone through the lumbar (lower) spine to the top of the thoracic spine (T2 vertebrae) just below the neck.
More TheraCopper Benefits
- Relaxes muscle spasms, strain and pain
- Helps treat degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, sciatica and spondylolysis
- Treatment for bulging and herniated discs. Helps eliminate lower back and radiating pain in the hips, thighs, legs and/or feet. Bulging and herniated discs are reduced by elongating the intervertebral space in the lumbar spine
- Assists individuals with strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting or long hours of driving
- Helps maintain proper posture. Improper posture places the upper body weight directly on the discs and causes back pain