World’s First Cooling Down Pillow
The World’s First Cooling Down Pillow is made of chambered pure down and feathers for ultimate comfort and support. It also features exclusive FrÍo® rapid chill cooling fibers to keep you cool throughout the night plus antimicrobial protection that blocks bacteria, mildew and odors from invading your pillow. A down proof inner lining locks feathers in, ensuring a soft and smooth sleeping surface. Available in Queen and King sizes.
Stay cool and comfortable throughout your slumber using the World’s First Cooling Down Pillow.
- Hybrid pillow – soft and cool to the touch
- Made of Tencel, chambered white down and feathers
- Filling made of: White duck feathers, 100% inner chamber and outer chamber 75% white duck down
- Cover made of: 60% Tencel, lyocell 40%, 40% FrÍo® nylon mica fiber and inner fabric 100% polyester
- Features exclusive FrÍo® rapid chill cooling fibers
- Provides a refreshingly cooler sleep surface through the night
- Down proof inner lining—locks feathers in ensuring a soft and smooth sleep surface
- Antimicrobial silver protection blocks bacteria, mildew that causes deterioration, stains and odors
- Provides barrier that resists allergens, bed bugs and dust mites
- Machine washable
- Available in sizes Queen (29” x 19”) and King (35” x 19”)